Have a story to tell? Got a finished manuscript that needs an editor? Need help getting started with self-publishing? Want to see your script brought to life on screen, or on stage? As a writer myself, I’ve been there. I understand the excitement, frustration, and everything in between that comes with trying to get your work published. And I’ve managed to stack up some credentials along the way that should give you confidence that, with a little help, you can do it too!
- Editor and contributor for several books in print and digital formats – including Where’s the Rest?, Eat Dirt, and others on the way!
- 5 books (and more on the way!) self-published for Amazon Kindle
- Placed or received Honorable Mention in national screenwriting competitions: three of the last five years
- A two-act play – The God-Send – produced off-Broadway
At what stage of the process are you? What’s your goal? Your dreams? Reach out to me today for a free consultation on how to take the next step.
- Book editing
- Manuscript development
- Self-publishing guidance and assistance
- Help with screenplays and stage play scripts
- General coaching to help you become a better writer